Nomination for an IFIP Fellow Award - Award year: 2019
Closing date for nominations: 15 June 2019
There are five steps to complete before completing the online nomination form below.
(1) First, use this link to read the relevant extract from the IFIP Bylaws.
It describes the criteria for the IFIP Fellow award, who is permitted to act as a referee, how many referees are needed etc.
Note that as the nominator you are responsible for obtaining agreement from the referees and (if you choose to use them) the endorsers and for collecting all
the references and (optionally) endorsements from them. Referees and endorsers will automatically be sent emails to inform them that you have submitted the nomination.
Nominations that do not fully comply with the IFIP Bylaws will not be accepted.
(2) Next, download the necessary forms for making a nomination (all as MS Word files):
- The nomination form for you to use
- A form for use by each referee
- (optionally) A form for use by each endorser
(3) Complete the nomination form and keep it for uploading at step (6).
(4) Send the referee's form to each of your referees and ask them to complete it and send it back to you for use at step (5).
Also, if you choose to have one or more endorsers send the endorser's form to each of them and ask them to complete it and send it back to you for use at step (5).
(5) When you have all the completed forms from the referees and (optionally) the endorsers zip all
the forms into a single file using a compression utility such as Winzip.
(6) Finally complete the online nomination form below. This will require you to upload the nomination form completed at step (3)
and the zipped file produced at step (5).